Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's A Story Behind Those Numbers!



Statistics are an interesting thing.

I was looking at my blogger.com statistics page just now, and spefically at the "Audience" tab, which breaks down page views by country. Naturally, the vast majority of my as yet limited audience resides in the U.S., with 191 page views originating here. But guess which country came in a distant second place?

Poland, with 15 page views.

Well, I was just tickled pink to learn that I had an international audience. So tickled, in fact, that I decided to use Google Translate to compose the following targeted message to my readers in Poland:

Witam wszystkich naszych czytelników w Polska! Dziękuję za przeczytanie bloga i zachęcamy, aby dodać komentarz, powiedz nam, jak nam idzie. I daj nam znać, jak wygląda życie w tych dniach Polska! Życzymy samych sukcesów i dobrego zdrowia.Nawiasem mówiąc, moja żona jest pochodzenia polskiego.

No comments:

Post a Comment